Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas time with family and friends and a bit of crafting thrown in for good measure!

I just wanted to bring you the news that I've decided to take a break from the blog for a while.

The last few months have been incredibly busy and uncomfortably stressful, and it now feels like the right time to take stock and thin out some of the areas where I'm making myself busier than I need to be. Unfortunately, the blog is one of those - I find it takes up more time and effort than I would like it to in writing, taking photos and editing. I'm not going to shut everything down completely though, I want to keep it as an option to come back to when I'm feeling more balanced in my work and home life and have more energy to dedicate to things for myself.

But I'm not going to disappear completely, I'll still be sharing my knitting and sewing projects over on Instagram which I find is a much quicker and easier medium to use right now - so please come over and follow me here if you'd like to keep up with what I'm making, doing, and rather a lot of sky photos (I do love a good sky).

Thank you for reading my posts in 2015 and I hope 2016 will be a year filled with expanding our crafting horizons!

No comments:

Post a Comment