Friday 24 April 2015

Me Made May Pledge #mmmay15

'I, Jennifer at www.knitsewgrow.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavour to wear my handmade items, either sewn or knitted, as often as I can for the duration of May 2015. I will also try to sew some more garments for my me-made wardrobe.'

There we are, I'm all signed up and excited to give this a try!

I saw a load of blogs and tweets last year and thought #mmmay14 was a great idea, but as I'd only just started making and blogging in earnest I didn't really have enough of a handmade wardrobe to give it a proper go.

This year, I've got more me-mades in my wardrobe, sewn and knitted, that I'm planning to wear whenever I can throughout May.

I also want to try and make a few more things, especially a couple of tops and maybe a dress - apart from anything else I've got tonnes of fabric sitting around waiting for me to do something with it!

If you don't know, Me Made May is a challenge administered by Zoe at SoZoWhatDoYouKnow, and you can read her post about this year's challenge and see who else has pledged to take part here.

Wish me luck! And Good Luck to everyone else taking part, I'll keep you posted with pictures of what I wear, and I can't wait to see what everyone else makes and wears!

No comments:

Post a Comment